Wednesday 24 July 2013

God has a plan.. STOP controlling everything

 Two weeks ago I wrote a post about my bad week and my boss that still hasn't replied to my mail about my increase... BUT then something lovely happened.

I have been very disappointed about the fact that I work hard everyday and cover for different departments when need be, yet my manger has yet to reply to my mail about my salary.

I have vented to my boyfriend everyday and begged him for advice, I sound like a broken record.

Anyway.. on Wednesday I noticed that I had numerous missed calls from a strange number, and so I called back.

The lady on the other end said that she had been trying to reach me and that she had a lovely position available at a company. The salary is a lot more, with benefits and there is potential to earn commission.
She asked that I please come for an interview, which I did on Monday, and although I am on a waiting list. Its a new experience and my name is out there.

This whole situation just opened my eyes to the fact that God has a bigger, better, greater, way more wonderful plan than I can ever imagine.

There really is nothing that can stop his love for me, and although I do not always acknowledge it. He has a very vast plan and His Grace is everlasting.

I know I am undeserving of this grace, but I pray that everyday I can learn more and more about this marvelous love and passion He has for me.

 

I also need to learn to stop trying to control everything and TRUST GOD.

No comments: