Friday 16 August 2013

Eating what?


Three posts in one day, lets not get too excited.
I started back on the eating plan 29 July.

Three weeks of detox (no carbs, NONE, NILL, ZERO)
And the remaining weeks I get to add 10g carbs a week.

Its been strangely easier than I thought it would be, although the lack of carbs has made me an easy target for sickness (read below post).

I am both excited and DREADING Monday's weigh-in.
Excited because the moment I leave I can have an apple or something CARB-Y.

Dreading, well I have to weigh in after being on my own for 2 weeks...GREAT... I have a feeling this time the loss is hectically slow.

The first time I did this plan I lost 6kg in the first 3 weeks... and I have only lost 2.2kg in the first week this time... I was super disappointed. 

BUT this time, I really need to push through and do this, there is nothing better than feeling your clothes slowly becoming to big to fit the same.
AND because I love to buy clothes ALL THE TIME, this is the best excuse.

I haven't been able to exercise properly for 2 weeks without coughing and wheezing... so hopefully this bronchitis gets the message and buggers off soon.

I will try and keep things as updated as possible, and record my progress as I go.

No comments: