Thursday 7 November 2013

DAY, I have decided TO-DAY

Well, this is awkward.

I haven't written in ages and its mildly ridiculous, but also very understandable.

My diet, haha down the drain.
I have decided to stop putting so much pressure on losing weight and rather just take it day by day.
I cannot predict the future and I cannot always have everything right.

So, day-to-day is my new plan.

Today is my mom's birthday and I don't feel happy or impressed about it, I never know what to do on special occasions/ every second weekend when I have to go visit.
I always feel so uncomfortable and frustrated and then I end up cutting the visit short and running back to my comfort zone.

 I rate I am still carrying all the unnecessary drama in the back of my mind.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE...
I am Engaged:)

Have been since 4 October, nothing fancy.
Just personal and very US.

My ring is mighty stunning... I will post a pic.




No comments: