Sunday 16 June 2013

Passion




Since I was very little, I can remember having an incredible passion for music and singing.
I was the first to sign up for choir, and performed in many concerts between Grade1-3.
I was home schooled from Grade4 - 5, but I continued singing.
At church, at home... teaching my little sister.
I went to a private school until matric.
This school offered no extramural activities and this meant, the only way to practice was to join the church choir.
I was very involved in the church and love nothing more than singing.
Unfortunately, my father was a bit strict and I had to give up choir for my school work.
Needless to say my passion has still grow, but as one gets older, it becomes a bit more difficult to follow the dreams of a little girl.
My passion is still to be professional, maybe one day in God's plan it will come true.

No comments: