Monday 10 March 2014

I DOnt Know Anymore

 
I have been so drawn to this phrase laterly.
 
It so accurately describes how I have been feeling... lost, excited. expectant, happy, sad, childish, stressed, angry, passionate and frustrated.
 
Isn't there supposed to be a warning label on all engagement rings.
" Wear with care "
" Might cause copious amounts of frustration " 
" This does not mean you are a push over "
" Beware: ALL your long lost family and distant friends now know who you are "
" Enjoy your money while you can "
etc.
 
My fiancé and I have never been the kind to fight or get stuck in one another's hair, yet the past 6 months we have been fighting, arguing, irritated and frustrated.
 
If its not venues, then its what to wear, who to invite, where to go, what to do....the dreaded question, WHO PAYS FOR WHAT?
 
 
Guess its just another step on the stepping stones of life.

 

No comments: