Tuesday 11 March 2014

One Hundred Happy Days.

Can I?
Can I really?


I have seen A LOT of these little hash tags all over Facebook and Instagram.
#100happydays followed by a happy message and pictures of yummy food, new things, sunsets, smiles and joy.

I never even considered doing it, BUT then the website mentioned that only 71% of participants actually complete it....challenge accepted.

Hmm..I have to try this. I want to be the other 29%...

All I need now is a phone that can take pictures..no I'm not stuck in the stone age.
I have a fancy phone :) ... Its just decided to grow a bum.
In other words, the camera has a huge crack in it.

Oh well, I will be starting my challenge once I get my phone upgrade next month.
I am hoping for the 7 April 2014, but I will see if I cannot do it sooner :)

If you are interested in joining in on the fun, I have attached the link for you.
http://100happydays.com/

If you would like to follow me once I have started the challenge, you can find me on Instagram.
@chrne

No comments: