Thursday 21 August 2014

Kurt Out (Caught Out)














I haven't wanted to make my blog posts too public.
I haven't added it onto Facebook or advertised much.
I did however post my previous post on to my Facebook profile and my fiancé decided to take a read through my entire blog from beginning to end.

According to him, I make more sense writing things down than I do explaining myself in person...

I think writing gives you a chance to THINK and then write, you get to spell-check and fix things up a bit before anyone reads it.

Sometimes I wish I could have a pause or a spell check button in my life.
Can you imagine how awesome that would be?
You could stop, rewind and change that silly sentence you just wrote and start all over again.

Although this blog is in no way perfectly punctuated.








No comments: