Thursday 14 August 2014

Silly Sausage.

There aren't many things that excite Kurt October.
His a simple man with a good head on his shoulders.

He enjoys the finer things in life, he can lay on the couch for hours and do nothing.... or build sub boxes, fine tune his car sound system, eat, watch TV, play xbox and spend time with his blady fantastic fiancé.

However one of the few things that really excite him is... dum dum dum duuuum FOOD.

Kurt loves food.

He loves creating food and coming up with seemingly strange concoctions.

A few Examples:


























Kurt's dad came home one weekend with a box full of springbok meat.
So Kurt decided he is going to create a masterpiece.
He melted dark chocolate and soaked the springbok chops in it, put it in the oven and made a sticky-chocolate- type chop.
Although it tasted like ... not fantastic, its the thought that counts isn't it :)

A few weeks after meeting me he made a BIG pot of PEANUT BUTTER pasta which to this day I can still remember as being freaking awesome.

He let me know earlier today that while I wash my hair and beautify myself, he will make us Cauliflower Pizzas.

Maybe next time I can add a pic of that creation too.


No comments: